So, 2014 has been a crazy and hard-working year... until the very last day!
2 weeks before Christmas I decided to print some calendars, which is something I've wanted to do for many years but never got the time... and surprisingly this year I made it right on time!
Wrapping all the calendars was fun but it took a lot of work, thanks to my mother in law for helping me!
(Gràcies per tota l'ajuda, Carme!)
2 weeks before Christmas I decided to print some calendars, which is something I've wanted to do for many years but never got the time... and surprisingly this year I made it right on time!
Wrapping all the calendars was fun but it took a lot of work, thanks to my mother in law for helping me!
(Gràcies per tota l'ajuda, Carme!)
At first I was going to print just a few but as the news began to spread, people kept asking for more and more calendars, so I finally printed a lot more than I thought and... they're all sold out! I still can't believe it!
UPDATE: as I'm still getting requests to purchase my calendar, I'm going to print a few more.
Please if you want one this is your last chance! Send me an email to ariartna@gmail.com to preorder yours ;)
UPDATE: as I'm still getting requests to purchase my calendar, I'm going to print a few more.
Please if you want one this is your last chance! Send me an email to ariartna@gmail.com to preorder yours ;)
So I've been thinking, maybe it's the moment to get serious about opening my own online store (maybe in Etsy, Society6... or both xDD) so I could sell some prints, bookmarks, or my next year's calendar.. ;)
Please feel free to comment which stuff you would like me to sell, all ideas are welcome! ♥
And talking about New Year's resolutions, I've included "daily sketches" on my list again (like every year xD), these are the first daily doodles of 2015! I want to work even harder this year :D



I loooove your work, I am a big fan of you, you already know ^______^. It will be wonderful if you open your online store!!! I think many people will love to buy postcards and stickers!!!
ReplyDeleteBut also, you can make some coloring books!!! ^__________^
Thank you so much Esther! ♥
DeleteI'm really excited about all the projects I want to work on this year, an online store will be one of them for sure, and I hope it will work very well!! ^____^
I take note of all the ideas you gave me, I'm also thinking about magnets and mugs, and maybe some art books... there are so many possibilities! :D