December 10, 2015

"2016 Pinup Calendar" PRE-ORDERS


GREAT NEWS!!
My calendar is finished!! ヽ(*⌒ ∇ ⌒*)ノ
 And it's so colorful and super cute, 2016 is going to be the sweetest year!

Hurry up and pre-order it! You have lots of promotions:


You think both are super cool and your heart can't decide which one you like most? Easy, get both! 
You'll get a special discount and my eternal gratitude


"Give me, give me more " you say? Ok! Here are some special packs ;)


Yes, you've read well, you can ask for a print of ANY illustration of my portfolio ;)

And there's one more special pack
If you ever wanted an ORIGINAL drawing from me, this is your chance! 
I'll make a surprise sketch with my favourite pencils, exclusively for you ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~


But wait, this isn't over yet! 
I'm in the Christmas mood and if you pre-order your calendar before December 21st, 
you get a BONUS free gift! YAY! ٩(ε


The calendars will be ready by the end of December and all pre-orders
 will be sent on the very first week of January, so you can have a wonderful start of the year :)

Here's some extra info:
  • Yes, I do ship worldwide!
  • Shipping cost is not included in the price.
  • Payments must be made in EUROS and via Paypal, please.
  • All calendars will be sent by certified mail.
  • Your packages will be carefully wrapped, so they'll reach your door in perfect shape :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


...Phew! And I think that's all, folks!
To pre-order your calendar you just have to send me an email to ariartna@gmail.com and tell me which calendar or pack you want to be yours forever and ever.

If after reading all this, you'd still like to purchase a different pack that is not listed here (is that possible?! xD), just drop me a line to ariartna@gmail.com, tell me what new "mix" you want and I'll make your wishes come true!

No comments :

Post a Comment