October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween!


YAY! It's Halloween again and as every year I'm celebrating it with a sexy pinup, but this time I'm even more excited about it because this illustration is part of my upcoming "2016 PinUp Calendar"!

It will feature 12 whole new pinup artworks, one girl for each month and yes! this will be October's lady.
There'll be a wall and a desk version, and I plan to add some goodies on the package as a thank you gift
I haven't chosen the goodies yet, so any ideas and comments are welcome!


Pre-orders will be officially available very soon, but you can already send me an email to ariartna@gmail.com and tell me you'll want a copy \(^ o ^)/

Meanwhile, you'll find this pretty lady printed on a lot of new stuff on my Society6 shop


 Happy Halloween everyone!  Ψ( `▽´ )Ψ

No comments :

Post a Comment