November 17, 2014

"Harry Potter" fan art

These days I'm building my new website and while updating my portfolio, I found some unpublished works!

This is a "Harry Potter" fan art illustration I made for the fantasy fanzine "Lupus in Fabula", I wanted to draw Harry, Hermione and Ron in a funny way, showing how they go through a lot of problems.
Though the article it was meant to appear in was finally cancelled, I'm happy with the result so I included it in my portfolio anyway :)


And here are a few close ups and details, as soon as I have some
free time I'll make a video with all its process :)


The lovely Hedwig


Though Harry goes through a lot of problems, he always finds a solution at the last minute.


I think Hermione would never let her books go :P


And of course Ron wouldn't have any idea to save himself,
he's just falling down helplessly xDD


3 comments :

  1. Your artwork looks amazing, as always. I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and I think you captured the three main characters' personalities so well. It's a good thing that you shared it with us. Anyway, I hope the progress of your new website is doing great. It would be nice to see the changes you've made soon. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Ariadna. All the best to you! :)

    Jane Osborne @ Customer Finder® Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created this illustration. You managed to display the wizardry vibe through your own artistic style. Thank you for sharing this with us, Ariadna. Anyway, good luck on the new website, and don’t forget to keep your viewers updated. Cheers!


    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adriana! Did you manage to create that new portfolio? How is it going? Anyway, the Harry Potter illustration looks great! Your style is pretty fun, and I never get tired of looking at them. Thanks for keeping us updated on your works. All the best!


    Russell Beck @ 5StarBrand

    ReplyDelete