February 12, 2014

I'm a "Girls Drawin' Girls" member!

GREAT news! Now I'm a member of the female artists group "Girls Drawin' Girls" ! >///<

This is a dream come true for me, thanks to them I've known great artists I truly admire and I've been longing to become part of the group for years, so this is a huge honour (....wow, 2014 has just started and it's already a great year! xD).

So from now on you'll be able to see some of my drawings on GDG's blog and also on their Facebook page! Please follow us ^___^

And to celebrate it I made a quick drawing of Gigi, the pretty mascot of GDG, isn't she cute?


Also, every week all members choose a weekly theme and we all post our drawings about it
on GDG's blog, last week's theme was "yoga" and this was my illustration for it:


Those who have cats will understand me...
This is what happens everytime I try to workout at home xD


1 comment :

  1. Enhorabuena!!! Ojala el 2014 vaya de aquí hacía arriba y tengas muchas más noticias como esta!

    Los dibujos geniales como siempre!! :):)

    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete