November 9, 2012

500 followers on Twitter!

English
A few days ago I celebrated 300 followers on Facebook and now it's time to celebrate I've reached 500 followers on Twitter! yay!
For me it's always a challenge to say everything I want in only 140 characters, that's why I tweet so much hahaha But it looks like talking a looot gives me good surprises! :P

Again I want to thank all of you, from the ones who follow me from the very beginning when I only published tweets talking like "I'm a serious person" (what a lie huh LOL) to the newest followers that join me although I sometimes tweet nonsense things hahahaha.

Well I better stop talking or I'm going to get some unfollows... ¡¡THANKS EVERYBODY!! :D

By the way you can find me on twitter here or just search @ariartna !


Español
¡Hace nada celebraba los 300 seguidores en Facebook y ahora toca celebrar los 500 followers en Twitter!
Para mí siempre es un reto escribir todo lo que quiero en tan sólo 140 carácteres, así que publico un montón de tweets jajaja Pero parece que hablar tanto da sus frutos! :P

De nuevo muchas gracias a todos, los que estáis desde el principio cuando sólo publicaba tweets en plan "soy una ilustradora super seria" (qué engañados os tenía eh xD) hasta los últimos que me seguís a pesar de las cosas surrealistas que puedo llegar a twittear jajaja

En fin mejor paro o me ganaré unos cuantos unfollows... ¡¡GRACIAS A TOD@S!! :D

PD: Podéis encontrarme en twitter aquí o simplemente buscando @ariartna !

2 comments :

  1. que cuquiiii :) i jo que et vaig conèixer pel cuc del bimbo... jijij moltes felicitats, t'ho mereixes!! :DDD muaks!

    ReplyDelete