You can now purchase my "2016 Pinup Calendar" in my BigCartel store!
The calendars will be wrapped in a super cute packaging.
They also include many free goodies and all new orders will include free bookmarks
until I run out of stock! \( ^o^ )/
They also include many free goodies and all new orders will include free bookmarks
until I run out of stock! \( ^o^ )/
And of course I've included a thank you card on each package,
because I'll never get tired of showing you how much I appreciate your support ♥
because I'll never get tired of showing you how much I appreciate your support ♥
If you're interested in any of the special packages I've prepared (like the calendar+original sketch combo) just contact me at ariartna@gmail.com ;)
~ Thank you ♥ !







No comments :
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.