English
Lately I wanted to make something different and as I usually paint with soft colours, this time I had a lot of fun playing with the contrast between black and very strong colours.
By the way, at first she was going to wear black leggings but once I finished drawing her I didn't want to cover her legs XDD
By the way, at first she was going to wear black leggings but once I finished drawing her I didn't want to cover her legs XDD
Español
Últimamente me apetecía mucho hacer algo diferente y ya que normalmente uso colores muy suaves en mis ilustraciones, esta vez me he divertido jugando con el contraste entre el negro y colores muy chillones.
Por cierto, la idea original era que ella llevara unos leggings negros pero cuando acabé de dibujarla me sentí incapaz de taparle las piernas XDD
Por cierto, la idea original era que ella llevara unos leggings negros pero cuando acabé de dibujarla me sentí incapaz de taparle las piernas XDD

No comments :
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.