March 27, 2016

♥ March's Pin up Girl ♥


Happy Easter
everyone! /(・ × ・)\

And this time I'm really super excited to show you my favourite girl from my 2016 Pin up Calendar!!

Whenever I make a pin up illustration I become fond of the girl I'm "bringing to life" but this lovely bunny has really ended up being very special to me.
She represents everything I like: my favourite colours - pink and blue - cute and sexy outfit, my most desired hairstyle and... chocolate easter eggs!

That's why she has become the profile picture in all my social networks. And there's, more coming... I have big plans for this soft tailed lady, stay tuned!


Time is running out so fast I can't believe March is almost gone, but this is just the 3rd the 12 pin up illustrations of my 2016 Calendar, hurry up and get yours to enjoy full of sweetness and sensuality. You can see all the special promos of my calendar here!


And there's now a bunny invasion on my Society6 store
♥ Hurry up and catch them!


/(・ × ・)\

 

No comments :

Post a Comment